Content Marketing 101 – Essential Questions & Answers
Lee Odden writes:
Who hasn’t wrapped their arms around content marketing yet? Believe me, plenty of companies are still navigating the pros and cons, ins and outs of how to better implement content in their digital marketing mix. In a recent interview I was asked about content marketing basics and what companies should consider. I thought it would be useful to share some of those insights here as well.
If you’re new to implementing content marketing as a productive complement to your paid, earned and shared media efforts, check out the basics below on starting out, measuring success and where content marketing may be headed.” Get the rest here:Content Marketing 101 – Essential Questions & Answers.
Questions? Feedback? Comment, call or ‘connect’ so we can talk about how this applies to you and your organization…
- Why Content Marketing? (contentcurationmarketing.com)
- Proof Content Is Marketing’s Most Versatile Tactic (customerthink.com)
- Learn About Content Marketing in Social Media (jakprpro.wordpress.com)
- What the Rise of Content Marketing Means for Your Business (socialmediatoday.com)
- A Checklist for Measuring Your Content Marketing Success (contentmarketinginstitute.com)
- New Altimeter Group report: “content marketing will permeate the organization” (thecontentlab.icrossing.com)
- The Ultimate List of Content Marketing Awesomeness (WARNING: This is Epic Stuff!) (prwarrior.typepad.com)
- The Incredible Relationship Between Content Marketing and Sales (e1evation.com)
- How to Justify the Cost of Content Marketing (contentmarketinginstitute.com)
- Content marketing and the stressed-out CMO (thecontentlab.icrossing.com)